You can decorate very easily an Android phone to either of WP8 style or Nokia X launcher style.
Also you can download “SquareHome.Tablet” (Windows 8 style UI) from http://goo.gl/sWyJt.
- Drag out the application drawer from the right edge of screen.
- drag out the menu from the left edge of screen.
- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.
- select multiple tiles and merge them into a folder.
- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.
- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the central button when resizing it.
- change the style and form of a tile.
- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time…
- apply a theme or icon pack easily.
- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.
- hide useless applications.
- assign behaviors to many gestures.
- other many intuitive features.
- fixed some bugs