WARNING: This game contains frightening scenes which some players may find disturbing!
Dark Fear is a unique pixel-horror themed RPG/adventure game
You wake up in pitch blackness. You have no idea who you are, where you are or how you got here – it’s up to you to figure it out!
For horror game fans seeking out that ultimate fix, ‘Dark Fear’ delivers an immersive, frightening experience wrapped in a cinematic soundtrack and a dark, twisted storyline written by an ex-film industry professional. The game can only described as blend between RPG and adventure with a 2D graphical style similar to the classic PC games from the 1980s (think Myst meets Kings Quest). Its simplistic approach allows even the most casual gamers to gently unfold and enjoy its many complex layers of game mechanics.
Explore a diverse landscape filled with forests, mountains, lakes and deserts. Make allies in the local village, upgrade your weapon and armor, go hunting/fishing and fight your way to the truth by slaying your foes, solving puzzles and helping people with their problems.
- A combination of both adventure and RPG game mechanics
- Classic 1980’s PC style visuals
- A cinematic Hollywood-style soundtrack composed by film industry professionals
- A deep and engaging storyline
- Minor audio bug fixed
- Mute button added to silence copyrighted soundtrack. Content creators can now upload gameplay videos on social media sites without getting flagged.
- Minor edits to game scripts