ADW Launcher 2org.adw.launcher
Most of the application have been reprogrammed and redesigned from scratch. Also we have added a lot of new features. Here are some of them:
- Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
- Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
- Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
- New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
- New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
- New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.
- Added fast scroll app drawer style.
- Added indexed fast scroll app drawer style.
- Added some desktop transitions.
- Added new section to configure icon badges.
- Added a visual mode to configure desktop, icon appearance, folder appearance, and app drawer options.
- Added option to change the top panel/widget.
- Added option to change the content type of bottom panel (dock/widget).
- Added new wrap folder mode to folders. This mode lets you launch the first app in the folder on tap, and show the folder contents on swipe up.
- Added new fast application search in app drawer.
- Improved app categories in app drawer.
- Improved way to manage user gestures.
- Improved way to apply internal and external themes.
- Improved context menu for all desktop objects.
- Added new Custom Widget object. You can add new custom widgets from widget list, import them from friends and other developers, create, edit and share your own.
- Added some initial extensions for the custom widgets (time/battery)
- Check out ADWExtensions pack for more extensions (weather, gmail, etc).
- Added template manager. Remove, add and share templates easily.
- Improved icon properties dialog.
- Improved folder properties dialog.
- Added backup manager in advanced settings/system. Now you can import data from other famous launchers (if you miss one, report back to us so we can include it!)
- Added the possibility to set a secondary action on desktop shortcuts. Swipe up over the desktop shortcut to execute the secondary action.
- Probably 2 or 200 things Im forgetting
- A bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff inside!
What’s in this version : (Updated : 13 January 2017)
- *Real Pixel arrow indicator
*2 new widget templates with search bar & app drawer
*Options to tweak folder grid (max rows/cols and spacing)
*Option for desktop scrolling speed
*Arrow indicator long-press to app search
*Option to auto-close the app drawer when launching apps
*NavBar protection if the app drawer has an ‘almost white’ color
*Lots of fixes